Do you want to make a difference?
Learn the latest in clinically relevant, evidence-based interventions:
- Entertaining live presentations
- On-site seminars
- Webinars and in-services
- Home study videos and books
- Health and fitness tools and resources
Educise enhances your learning experience and informs clinical decision-making with real life examples, current evidence, educational resources and interactive programs.
Why Bring A Seminar On-site?
- Generate revenue and market your facility
- Save costs by educating multiple clinicians
- Encourage employee retention
- Maximize clinician consistency
Learn today, apply tomorrow!
- Functional interventions for positive outcomes
- Fun, interactive, hands-on practice in live seminars
- Knowledge and skills clinicians can apply immediately
- Current evidence-based research
View Our Videos
Choose as Live Workshops or Home Study DVDs
Muscle Energy Techniques For The Lumbar Spine, Sacroiliac Joint and Pelvis
Muscle Energy Technique (MET) is an evidence-based manual therapy intervention for correcting somatic dysfunctions which contribute to pain and disability….
Orthopedic Manual Therapy for the Lumbar Spine
OMT Lumbar Spine is an evidence-based introduction to examination and treatment program design for lumbar spinal disorders. Participants will learn…
Geriatric Balance Examination and Interventions
This course describes the physiological aspects of balance and how the aging process affects balance. Risk factors for falls in…
Myofascial Release – Clinical Applications
Learn how to differentiate between myofascial conditions such as myofascial pain syndrome and fibromyalgia, identify motion restrictions through hands on…
Evidence-based Myofascial with Craniosacral Interventions
Explore the anatomy of the fascia of the muscular and craniosacral systems. Palpate the mobility of the fascia using gentle…
Integrated Neuromuscular Re-Education: Muscle Energy and Positional Release
Identify and treat abnormal neuromuscular tension, painful trigger points, motion restriction and strength deficits using gentle techniques. INMR approach uses…